Are you having trouble with your Apple Watch's Digital Crown button frequently rubbing against the glove?
You can use your watch the other way around to avoid this.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to 'Settings' on your Apple Watch;
- Tap 'General' > 'Orientation' > 'Digital Crown' > 'Left'.
You can also turn off Watch Crown support from the Hole19 app settings on your watch:
- From the main Hole19 screen of your watch, swipe left until you see a list of holes;
- Tap the 'Settings' cogwheel at the top-right corner of the screen;
- Scroll down to toggle off 'Watch Crown Support'.