Standalone Golf GPS by Hole19 uses a dark theme to save battery, but there are some other things you can do to save your watch battery life:
- Reduce your screen brightness;
- Turn off WI-FI and Bluetooth (after downloading your course);
- Turn off Google Assistant voice detection;
- Turn the ‘Raise Wrist to Wake’ setting On while using Hole19 on the course will help you to save battery and easily check distances to the green.
To turn this setting on, please do the following:
- Open the Wear OS app on your Android smartphone
- Tap the Settings > Display
- Scroll and turn the 'Raise Wrist to Wake' option ON
- If you’re not checking distances, please make sure to turn off the display simply by covering it with your palm.
Note: If you use the ‘Always on display’ option the app will stay visible as long as you need, instead of disappearing when you drop your arm but you can notice some battery consumption.