Setup your round:
1. To start, choose the course where you will be playing from - tap the 'Courses' tab, and search your course by tapping the Searching icon 🔍 or the Map icon 🗺. Click here for further on how to find golf courses.
2. After selecting your golf course, tap "Start Round".
3. Start by adding your playing information on "Starting Tee".
4. When the starting tee is selected, choose the input mode: 'SCORING' (for a simple input), 'GPS ONLY' (if you only want GPS distances), or 'SHOT-BY-SHOT' (if you want to keep track of your round shot-by-shot).
5. Set your Handicap & Playing Handicap (if your exact handicap is correct, the playing handicap will be calculated automatically - if there's an error, then the ratings for your golf course probably need an update - get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. If you're a Premium member, you can turn the Handicap Round toggle ON for your round to be considered for handicap!
7. On Scoring Modes, choose if you want to play 'Stableford' or 'Stroke Play'.
8. Download the map and make sure all the details are correct. Tap 'Start Round' when you're done.
- Now that you've already downloaded your golf course, you can play your round offline if you wish to.
- If you would like to PLAY WITH FRIENDS click here for further details.