- Apple Watch 3 or later
- Samsung Galaxy 4, 4 Classic, 5 and 5 Pro
- Fossil Q Founder 2.0, Q Wander, Q Marshal, Dylan, Bradshaw, Sport, Gen 5, Gen 5e, Gen 5 LTE, Gen 6, Fossil Wear.
- Mobvoi E Smartwatch, S Smartwatch, C2, E2/S2, Pro, Pro 3, Pro 3 GPS, Pro 3 Ultra GPS, Pro 4G, Pro 5 and E3
- OPPO beluga and orca
- Casio WSD-F10, WSD-F20, WSD-F21 and WSD-F30
- Google Pixel Watch
- Huawei Watch 2
- LGE LG Watch W7
- Louis Vuitton Tambour Horizon
- Montblanc Summit, Summit 2+ and Summit Lite
- Suunto 7
- TAG Heuer Connected 2020, 45, Calibre E4 45mm, Calibre E4 42mm and Modular 41
Hole19 works with iOS 15 or above (iPhone 6S and later). The App is optimized for iPhone X and above.
Hole19 for Apple Watch requires at least watchOS 8, and it's optimised for Apple Watch Series 5 and above.
If you have a GPS-enabled iPad, make sure to search for Hole19 within the iPhone apps, as the app is not customized for the iPad.
Hole19 is optimized for devices running Android 8.0 Oreo (API 26) and above with a screen resolution of at least 800 x 480 pixels.
Hole19 is compatible with smartwatches running Wear OS by Google version 2 (based on Android 8.0) and above.
The App is not compatible with Android Tablets.
- If your smartwatch runs a proprietary Operating System like Tizen by Samsung or any other one, then it won't work with Hole19.