Is your watch not starting a round? Are you seeing a message to "Get Premium" even though you are a Premium member? Is Hole19 not installed on your Apple Watch?
Most likely your devices are not syncing properly. Here's how to fix it:
1. On your iPhone: Press and quickly release the volume up and the volume down buttons and then hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
2. On your Apple Watch: Hold down the side button and the Digital Crown at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
1. Uninstall Hole19 on both of your devices.
2. Restart said devices - On Android: Hold down the power button for about 30 seconds to restart. On Watch: click here.
3. Unlink your watch and phone and link them again (click here for instructions).
4. Reinstall Hole19 to test the problem.
Reach out to us if you need any additional help.